DWG operates two distinct levels of Antiviral cleaning services:
Antiviral Cleaning & Sanitising
This cleaning process is recommended for customers wanting to provide a significantly higher level of commercial cleaning and disinfecting than their normal cleaning procedures. This Covid-19 cleaning service for prevention.
The process involves the professional and detailed cleaning and disinfecting of Hard Surfaces throughout the work environment using hospital-grade disinfectants, bleach and disposable cleaning equipment.
Naturally, employees will be following all the guidelines set out by the Government however this process also provides staff with the knowledge that their employer is taking additional steps to provide a safe workplace.
Some of the commercial cleaning areas covered include:
- Kitchens – all benches, appliances, water coolers, switches, cupboard fronts and handles
- Bathrooms – all handles and doors, fixtures and fittings, hand driers, dispensers, sills and ledges, switches, cisterns, seats, lids, pans, urinals and commonly touched areas
- Meeting rooms – arms of chairs, switches, tables, door handles and equipment
- Door handles, lift buttons & light switches in all common areas
- Desks, phones and keyboards
- Machinery if applicable
Decontamination Covid-19 Cleaning
In the event of a Covid-19 infection or close contact and self-isolating, a full Decontamination Covid-19 Clean will be required.
This process includes hard surfaces and high contact areas as above plus walls, hard floors & carpeted floors.
DWG have a team on standby to carry out these detailed and thorough cleans.
Send a Message
Whatever your needs are, large or small, contact Douglas Wright 24/7 for an obligation free quote.