Integrated Management Policy
Policy & Procedure
This Policy is our commitment to provide quality standards to our employees, clients, and suppliers while adhering to the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 45001, and ISO 1400
Our quality objectives are to:
- Use the Integrated Management System as a tool in achieving best practice outcomes across the organisation.
- Ensure continuous improvement.
To implement this policy, we shall focus on the needs of our business with particular reference to consistently meeting our customers’ requirements and statutory obligations. Our integrated management system will provide mechanisms for detecting system shortfalls and for stimulating process improvements.
Douglas Wright Group Pty Ltd will adopt procedures and disciplines to ensure that:
- The system is effectively implemented by undertaking relevant skills training and conducting appropriate quality awareness training.
- Responsibilities for quality are established by communicating these responsibilities clearly to all employees.
- The policy and procedures continue to be appropriate by initiating regular reviews to check its effectiveness and ongoing relevance, and the company regularly reviews the needs and expectations of our customers and initiates continuous improvement activities to meet these expectations.
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health.
- Satisfy applicable legal and other requirements.
- Control WHS risks using the hierarchy of control.
- The continual improvement of the WHS management system to enhance the organisation’s WHS performance.
- Comply with applicable local, state, and federal environmental regulations.
- Continually seek to improve the environmental performance of our business.
- Engage employees, clients, and suppliers in reducing the organisation’s carbon footprint.
- Train appropriate employees in sustainability management
Date: 17th April 2023