Knowing exactly what Strata Plans require is one of our specialties. Having trusted and safe workplace policies plays a crucial role when working in a strata environment.
To meet stringent legal requirements we have an extensive Workplace Health and Safety policy in place, as well as all the necessary licences and skills, including Public Liability and Workers Compensation. Plus, all of our electrical equipment for onsite use is tested and tagged annually for safety.
Our professional cleaning staff are fully experienced, polite and accommodating, with sound communication skills. We believe effective communication is the key to lasting relationships and accordingly, a manager will be appointed to your account and oversee your cleaning needs from day one.
We also have qualified handymen for all your commercial maintenance jobs.
- All our clients are assigned an account manager, so you will always deal with that person
- Years of experience in cleaning strata complexes both large and small give us the right people to assign to every situation – cleaners with expertise who are also polite and take pride in their work
- Supply of bathroom soaps and paper products
- Specialists in both very large and small strata properties, car parks, gardens, strata gymnasiums, and all other common area cleaning
- Graffiti removal, treatment of common areas, outside walls and pathways
- Concern for the care of environment is paramount when choosing our quality cleaning products